Make Easy Clean Blinds part of the maintenance plan for your business or workplace! We are quick and efficient, and there is very little interruption so you wont even know we're there! We can be flexible with a time and day that suits your workplace, so give us a call to make a plan!
Wooden Blind Restoration
Wooden blinds are cleaned by hand and we complete the job by hand oiling. We do offer a wooden blind restoration service, which involves removing the slats, sanding and re-staining or vanishing. This could be a good option to consider as an alternative to purchasing new blinds.
Our Process Includes:
- A detailed inspection of the blinds, by one of our blind technicians.
- Careful removal of blinds in the morning, and taken to our purpose built workshop in Napier.
- A thorough clean. This process involves removing dirt, dust, grease or anything else that might be on the blinds. We ensure they are rinsed to remove any residual cleaning agents.
- Blinds are then hung out to dry.
- A maintenance check is performed to ensure it is in good working order. We will tend to any repairs or blind replacements.
- Return blinds to the customer and secure re-installation.
- We do offer a same day service for Aluminium and Composite Venetians. Rollers, Romans, Thermacells / Honey Comb, Wooden Venetians may take a little longer but we would discuss a time frame with you beforehand.